Open Positions: Marketing Intern
at Unbounded Labs - Tampa Florida Headquarters
Are you a driven college student with an interest in social media, website development, and technology? Are you looking for hands-on experience to enhance your marketing skills? Are you looking for an active and fast-paced environment and a chance to truly become part of a team? If so, Unbounded Labs is looking to hire you as our part-time Social Media / Marketing Intern.
- Assisting in the implementation and creation of advertising and social media campaigns
- Creating social media posts, property websites, marketing materials, and collateral for on-site teams and more
To be successful as a Social Media and Marketing Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms, and design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. You will gain valuable hands-on experience in the tech industry.
- Enrollment in an accredited college/university is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or something comparable preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team focus
- Working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, HubSpot, and WordPress
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Highly self-motivated
**Maximum 25 hours/week
While the internship is a learning experience, whether or not educational credit is obtained is strictly between the student and his or her school.